It is designed to effectively replaces paper-based visitor forms & records and to be easily learn and use by receptionists.
Its extensive features includes:
- customizable visitor types
- customizable fields for each visitor type
- customizable list of purpose of visit
- customizable list of location of visit
- customizable visitor pass design
- Sign in/out alerts
- Issuing and returning of items
- barred visitor list
- Visitor expiry dates
- Visitor pre-registration
This user-friendly, highly-configurable and affordable visitor management system software supports the following user roles:
An administrator is one who is responsible for configuring and adding users into the system.
A receptionist will sign in/out visitors.
A host will be able to sign into the system to perform visitor pre-registrations and sign out for his/her visitors.
Additional user roles can be added and configured if needed.
When a visitor visits, he/she will be signed in with the following information:
- Visitor particulars such as name, contact, company, visitor type etc.
- Visit information like who is the host, the purpose of visit, the location of visit etc.
When a visitor leaves, either the receptionist or the host can sign out for the visit.
At any point in time or during emergency, the following reports can be generated:
- Visitor list for a particular day
- Visitor visit records
- A particular host’s visitor list
For any enquiry, feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can try the online demo at: